Registration for the Small Business Administration’s Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant will begin on Friday, April 30. The application will be open until funds are exhausted.
Eligible businesses: Entities that own a place of business where the public or patrons assemble for the
primary purpose of being served food or drink, including a:
- Restaurant, Food Stand, Food Truck, Food Cart;
- Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bar;
- Bar, Lounge, Saloon, Tavern;
- An Inn;
- Brewery, Brewpub, Microbrewery, Taproom, Tasting room;*
- A licensed facility or premise of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products;
- Other similar place of business in which the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or alcohol.
Registration opens April 30 | Grant FAQ >>>
More grants and loans >>>